A clear, user-friendly page layout.
- A concise Crag Planner
- Hundreds of photo-topos and stunning images
- Detailed, custom-made maps with approach paths
- GPS coordinates for all crags
- Additional helpful crag info (e.g. conditions, rock type, sun/shade, orientation, child-friendliness etc.)
- Tips on travel, accommodation, amenities, local interests and other activities
- Suggested itineraries for a one- or two-week rock trip around Greece
- Nearly 1700 selected routes in 29 sectors throughout Greece, including:
- The “sacred” conglomerate towers of Meteora
- Almyros, Pyli Little Gorge and Mouzaki, for “Kalymnos-style” climbing
- Hardcore sport crags Chatzouri, Alepochori and Kleisoura, in the Patras Area
- The solid, 917-meter limestone massif of Varasova
- Outstanding crags in the Peloponnese (Leonidio, Nafplio, Zobolo, Lagada and Nedousa)
- The Aegean islands of Anafi and Symi
- Three crags on the famous island of Crete (Voulismeno Aloni, Plakias and Tersanas Cave, also known as the “new Grande Grotta”)
- Crag highlights in the Athens Area—the only capital with so much quality climbing so close to the city.
Please note: Greece Sport Climbing: The Best Of does not include the crags of Kalymnos.